posted by KeithDaniel
Berry Smith is hosting a virtual training seminar aimed at HR professionals and managers with HR responsibilities which will be hosted by Sarah Alford, a senior associate and Caitlin Rees, a solicitor in the Employment & HR team.
Date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Time: 9:30am - 1.30pm
Venue: The session will be hosted via an online platform – Zoom.
Dial in information will be provided upon booking.
This training session will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Respond to the causes of poor mental health at work
- Recognise signs and symptoms of common mental health issues
- Have constructive conversations with staff about mental health
- Use a range of practical tools for managing mental health at work
- Understand a company’s legal obligations and responsibilities
- Understand what a fair termination process looks like
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have in a relaxed and friendly environment.