We have been clients of Berry Smith for more than 15 years, and the service you have provided to our company, ISA Training, has been completely professional, compassionate and invaluable across the whole spectrum of services. The level of commitment and attention to our needs has been unparalleled! We wouldn’t make any important decisions without asking their advice. They totally understand our business, its culture and are always there and always right.
in the right direction
- The transmission of Covid-19 across the UK and the world will have a profound impact on our business and personal lives. We are here to help in these challenging times.
- We have created a group of lawyers from different specialist teams to provide advice and guidance on a variety of topics. We will also be publishing related articles regularly.
- Berry Smith LLP itself remains open for business and is fully functional. Our telephone lines are available, though it would assist if you call our direct dial numbers where you have been given such details. Email contact is available as usual, and alternative arrangements can be made if meetings are required.
Please contact us on 02920 34 55 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any related queries and email us to register for our updates
- In Brief – Covid-19 News Affecting Businesses and Individuals
- Helping SMEs to Get The Cash and Support They Need to Survive
- Planning for the Future: A practical checklist to help SMEs prepare for returning to work post lockdown
- Health & Safety Ranked Top concern for businesses emerging from lockdown
- Free Webinar - Business in troubled times - Thursday 4th June
- Coronavirus: The Impact on Commercial Contracts
- Covid-19 Electronic Signatures
- Coronavirus - Government Backed Support Measures for Businesses
- Covid-19 & Company Meetings
- Covid-19 & GDPR
- Coronavirus: Protection Against Supply Chain Disruptions
- Coronavirus: Insurance Cover for Business Losses
- Coronavirus: Advice for Employers
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – “Furloughed Workers “
- Your Coronavirus Questions Answered
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Updated Guidance (31 March 2020)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Updated Guidance (7 April 2020)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Updated Guidance (16th April 2020)
- Post-Furlough, Do You Have An Exit Plan?
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Updated Guidance for Employers (29th April 2020)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and Statutory Sick Pay – Updated Guidance for Employers (26th May 2020)
- COVID-19 – Return To Work: A Practical Guide For Employers
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Updated Guidance for Employers (2nd June 2020)
Wills & Probate
What our clients say
As you will no doubt be aware, the Government are continually releasing new guidance and information with regards to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (the “Scheme”) as the pandemic continues here in the UK. On 29th May 2020, the Chancellor of the Exchequer set out a number...