We have been clients of Berry Smith for more than 15 years, and the service you have provided to our company, ISA Training, has been completely professional, compassionate and invaluable across the whole spectrum of services. The level of commitment and attention to our needs has been unparalleled! We wouldn’t make any important decisions without asking their advice. They totally understand our business, its culture and are always there and always right.
in the right direction
Call us on 029 2034 5511 (Cardiff)
or 01656 645 525 (Bridgend)
- The transmission of Covid-19 across the UK and the world will have a profound impact on our business and personal lives. We are here to help in these challenging times.
- We have created a group of lawyers from different specialist teams to provide advice and guidance on a variety of topics. We will also be publishing related articles regularly.
- Berry Smith LLP itself remains open for business and is fully functional. Our telephone lines are available, though it would assist if you call our direct dial numbers where you have been given such details. Email contact is available as usual, and alternative arrangements can be made if meetings are required.
Please contact us on 02920 34 55 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any related queries and email us to register for our updates
- In Brief – Covid-19 News Affecting Businesses and Individuals
- Helping SMEs to Get The Cash and Support They Need to Survive
- Planning for the Future: A practical checklist to help SMEs prepare for returning to work post lockdown
- Health & Safety Ranked Top concern for businesses emerging from lockdown
- Free Webinar - Business in troubled times - Thursday 4th June
- Coronavirus: The Impact on Commercial Contracts
- Covid-19 Electronic Signatures
- Coronavirus - Government Backed Support Measures for Businesses
- Covid-19 & Company Meetings
- Covid-19 & GDPR
- Coronavirus: Protection Against Supply Chain Disruptions
- Coronavirus: Insurance Cover for Business Losses
- Lockdown your IP: Covid-19 and Protecting your Business’ Intellectual Property
- Commercial Contracts: Post-Lockdown
- Track and Trace: Staying GDPR compliant
- Covid-19 & how Heads of Terms can help your business
- How can I protect my Intellectual Property in the midst of Covid-19?
- Law Relating to Directors' Duties
- Covid-19 & Corporate transactions
- Due Diligence, Managing the Covid 19 risk
- Coronavirus and Construction Contracts: Delay and Prolongation
- Cash Collection in the Construction Sector during COVID-19
- Business Interruption Insurance – do you have a claim?
- Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020: Potential implications for all businesses
- How do you recover a debt due from a Company and the impact of Covid-19
- Temporary Protections Against Business Insolvency Extended From 30 September
- Can I claim for Business Interruption Insurance as a consequence of Covid?
- COVID-19, Insolvent Construction Companies and the Non-Paying Employer
Furlough: The Extended Scheme
- Post-Furlough, Do You Have An Exit Plan?
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Updated Guidance for Employers (29th April 2020)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and Statutory Sick Pay – Updated Guidance for Employers (26th May 2020)
- COVID-19 – Return To Work: A Practical Guide For Employers
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Updated Guidance for Employers (2nd June 2020)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Part-Time Working (18th June 2020)
- What does a Fair Redundancy Process Look Like?
- Ask the Lawyer: Collective Redundancies
- Quarantine Advice for Employers (3rd August 2020)
- Homeworking – Advice for Employers
- COVID-19 – Job Support Scheme
- COVID-19 – Fines for employers in England
- Extension of Furlough Scheme
- Furlough: The Extended Scheme
- Employment Law Update: 23rd November 2020 - Furlough: The Extended Scheme
- Coronavirus: Government protection measures for commercial tenants
- Coronavirus UK – Updates for Landlord and Tenants
- Considerations for reopening business premises
Wills & Probate
What our clients say
Further to our article published last week regarding the extended furlough scheme, the Government has updated its guidance with regards to the timescales for submitting a furlough claim with HMRC. Under the extended furlough scheme, employers cannot submit claims more than 14...