We have expertise and wide experience in advising our clients’ on the content and drafting of their Wills.
We are able to identify issues that you may not have thought about, and we can advise on steps to be taken to mitigate tax implications and potential exposure to care home fees for example.
A Will also allows you to appoint guardians for any infant children. This is perhaps one of the most important decisions when making a Will, as you will have the ability to ensure that you are naming individuals who you feel can, in the worst circumstances, bring up your children and make important decisions for their benefit.
It is also important to remember that without a Will the law dictates how a person’s assets are divided. Those provisions may not meet with your own wishes.
We will ensure that your intentions are translated into clear, concise legal documents that safeguard you, your family and your wealth.
Making a Will gives you peace of mind and is an investment for your family’s future protection. Prices start from £250 plus VAT for a single Will, and £400 plus VAT for mirror Wills. We will give a fixed price quote once we have your details.
Wills - Partner
- Why should I make a Will?
- What happens if I do not have a Will?
- Why should a solicitor draft my Will?
- What is involved with making a Will?
- What special considerations apply to business owners?
- What if I want to exclude someone from my Will?
- Wills and Estate Planning
- The life interest trust in a Will
- Discretionary Trusts
- Nil rate band discretionary trusts