- For Business
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking Services and Secured Lending
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Property
- Construction Disputes
- Corporate Advice and Transactions
- Debt Recovery
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property and IT
- Professional Negligence
- Professional Practices
- Property Litigation
- For Individuals
- For Public Sector
Antony is a solicitor in the firm’s Dispute Resolution department dealing with all aspects of commercial litigation, with a particular specialisation in construction, property and contractual disputes. Before joining Berry Smith, Antony spent 10 years at a large international law firm acting for banks and lenders in a wide variety of litigation matters including banking disputes, title rectification matters, professional negligence claims and contentious secured lending/recovery work. Antony is a qualified costs lawyer, with a specialist knowledge and experience in the field of legal costs.
- Commercial litigation
- Property disputes
- Acted for a bank in a claim arising from the failure of an IT software company (dispute as to the terms of a loan raising issues as to remoteness, assessment of loss, rectification and misrepresentation)
- Acted for a bank in a claim arising out of an alleged oral agreement to provide an overdraft facility to an AIM listed company
- Acted for mortgage lenders in professional negligence and mortgage fraud litigation.
- Acted for mortgage lenders in broad range of property matters including complex possession claims, restoration of charges cases, rights of way and boundary disputes and claims for adverse possession.