Berry Smith is hosting a virtual training seminar aimed at HR professionals and managers with HR responsibilities which will be hosted by Sarah Alford (Partner), Michael Shutt (Senior Associate) and Caitlin Rees (Solicitor) in the Employment & HR team.
Date: Thursday 30th June 2022
Time: 9:30am – Noon
The session will be hosted via an online platform – Zoom.
Dial in information will be provided upon booking.
This training session will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Respond to the causes of poor mental health at work
- Recognise signs and symptoms of common mental health issues
- Have constructive conversations with staff about mental health
- Use a range of practical tools for managing mental health at work, including hybrid workers
- Understand a company’s legal obligations and responsibilities
- Understand what a fair termination process looks like
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The training session costs just £85 plus VAT per delegate and will last approximately 2.5 hours.
Places are limited so book early by contacting Tracy Bradbury firstname.lastname@example.org