Berry Smith is holding a training seminar aimed at HR professionals and managers with HR responsibilities which will be hosted by Sarah Alford, a senior associate and Wendy Stamp, a HR consultant in the Employment & HR team.
Places for the seminar are selling out quickly, so book now to avoid disappointment
Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
Time: 9:30am – 1.30pm
Venue: Berry Smith, Haywood House, Dumfries Place, Cardiff, CF10 3GA
This training session will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Respond to the causes of poor mental health at work
- Recognise signs and symptoms of common mental health issues
- Have constructive conversations with staff about mental health
- Use a range of practical tools for managing mental health at work
- Understand a company’s legal obligations and responsibilities
There will also be an opportunity to exchange thoughts and experiences and for you to ask any questions you may have in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The training session costs just £150 plus VAT per delegate and will last approximately 4 hours.
Refreshments will be provided