Due to the high level of demand, Berry Smith has released an extra date for this training seminar. It is aimed at HR professionals and managers with HR responsibilities which will be hosted by Sarah Alford, a senior associate and Wendy Stamp, a HR consultant in the Employment & HR team.
Places for the seminar are selling out quickly, so book now to avoid disappointment
Date: Tuesday 26th November 2019
Time: 9:30am – 1.30pm
Venue: Berry Smith, Haywood House, Dumfries Place, Cardiff, CF10 3GA
This training session will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Respond to the causes of poor mental health at work
- Recognise signs and symptoms of common mental health issues
- Have constructive conversations with staff about mental health
- Use a range of practical tools for managing mental health at work
- Understand a company’s legal obligations and responsibilities
- Understand what a fair termination process looks like
There will also be an opportunity to exchange thoughts and experiences and for you to ask any questions you may have in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The training session costs just £150 plus VAT per delegate and will last approximately 4 hours.
Refreshments will be provided
Places are limited so book early by contacting Tracy Bradbury email@example.com