Free online webinar - Tuesday 26 January 2021
1:00 p.m. (1 hour including Q & A)
Click HERE to register
After years of waiting the UK and EU27 finally reached an agreement on their future relationship on 24th December 2020.
While this appears to have avoided widespread problems at the start of the year, what will be the real impact on businesses as a consequence of the deal? Is it a case of business as usual, or are there issues that businesses should be thinking about and taking action? Is there ‘devil in the detail’?
In an hour long practical webinar, contributors from our Commercial and Dispute teams will consider the following:
- What is the impact on existing contracts?
- Goods and services moving to and from the EU market, including tariff free and quota free trade;
- The impact on the appointment of agents and distributors
- Data Protection and the legal framework for transferring and receiving personal data to and from the EU.
- Trade marks – what is the position on existing and pending European marks and what happens next?
- Are there changes to public procurement rules or is it business as usual?
- What happens if you have a dispute with a business based in the EU?
- General commercial considerations for business
If you cannot attend our webinar but are interested in receiving further information on these topics please let us know here
Date: Tuesday 26th January 2021 Time: 13.00 to 14.00
Hosted by Nick Parker and Dan Dowen of Berry Smith Lawyers
Webinar via Zoom video conference