Berry Smith Lawyers is pleased to support the Senedd Insight’s Creating Healthy Workplaces Wales conference, where Caitlin Rees, an Associate in the Employment & HR department, has been invited to speak at the event.
I am really looking forward to speaking at the Senedd Insight’s Creating Mentally Healthy Workplaces Wales Conference on Thursday 19 October 2023 as part of the legal surgery segment. During the session we will be discussing an employer’s legal duty of care to its employees and how employers can support employees returning from long-term sick leave.
Join Senedd Insight’s timely Creating Healthy Workplaces Wales conference, chaired by Sue O’Leary, Director of Mind Cymru, to gain insights from mental health experts and best practice organisations.
Experts will discuss what you can do in moments of crisis, to provide essential mental health support. With a spotlight on suicide prevention in the workplace, we will review what help is available to you as an employer.
Sessions include –
- The business case for creating mentally healthy workplaces
- Understanding mental health symptoms, prevention and crisis management
- Creating mentally healthy and compassionate workplace cultures and leadership
- Putting in place mental health toolkits, policies and strategies
- Legal surgery: understanding an employer’s responsibilities to its employees
- Spotlighting suicide prevention in the workplace
View the agenda and full speaker line up – https://www.seneddinsight.com/events/creating-mentally-healthy-workplaces/?bookingcode=SPKR4091
Thursday 19 October 2023
09:00 – 13:30