Legal jobs in Cardiff
Berry Smith LLP is a business whose key resource is its people. We therefore invest a great deal of time and resources into personal development; actively encouraging training and supporting people's ideas and ambition. Our lawyers play a vital role in shaping the firm's future and are rewarded with genuine opportunities for career progression.
Our success means we are continually growing, so we are always looking out for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team. We regularly have vacancies in a wide variety of positions, as well as opportunities for graduate trainees.
We are always interested in hearing from anyone wishing to join the firm, either in response to one of our vacancies or more speculatively for the future.
Please contact us at email@example.com
For prospective employees, please see Candidate Privacy Notice
JOB TITLE: Legal Secretary
LOCATION: Cardiff Office – Commercial Property Department
Berry Smith is looking to recruit a full time experienced legal secretary to join our busy Commercial Property team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Digital dictation typing (including correspondence and documents e.g. contracts, transfers, leases etc)
- File opening
- Time recording
- Property searches
- Land Registry on line applications
- SDLT/LTT on line returns
- Liaising with clients and other parties
- Diary management
- General administrative tasks
Required experience and attributes include:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a legal secretary
- At least 6 months’ experience working as part of a property team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Fully competent in Microsoft and other software systems
- High standard and accuracy of typing
- Team worker and flexible
Hours: 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Please email CV and covering letter to Babs Anderson (no agencies) - firstname.lastname@example.org