Legal jobs in Cardiff
Berry Smith LLP is a business whose key resource is its people. We therefore invest a great deal of time and resources into personal development; actively encouraging training and supporting people's ideas and ambition. Our lawyers play a vital role in shaping the firm's future and are rewarded with genuine opportunities for career progression.
Our success means we are continually growing, so we are always looking out for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team. We regularly have vacancies in a wide variety of positions, as well as opportunities for graduate trainees.
We are always interested in hearing from anyone wishing to join the firm, either in response to one of our vacancies or more speculatively for the future.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For prospective employees, please see Candidate Privacy Notice
Job title: Finance Administrator (no agencies please)
Berry Smith has an opening in its finance team for an experienced Finance Administrator.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working within the finance team of a busy law firm but those with a strong finance background and a willingness to adapt their skills to a legal environment may be considered.
Main activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Posting fee invoices, credit notes, bill write offs and disbursement write offs and managing payments from and to clients within time targets to include online banking.
- Managing credit control.
- Pursuing unbilled disbursements.
- Handling cheque requests related to cases/clients.
- Various reconciliations referring to bank and client accounts and posting between bank accounts.
- Carrying out routine finance tasks.
- Providing cover for the Finance Manager in times of absence.
Hours: 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Please email CV and covering letter to Babs Anderson at email@example.com (no agencies)