Filing Annual Return
You must file a company annual return to Companies House every year, within 28 days of the anniversary of the company’s incorporation.
The annual return must include certain specified information including details of:
- the type of business the company deals with;
- the number of shares in the company, the value attached to them and details of who owns them;
- the company’s registered office address;
- the address at which the list of company’ shareholders is kept;
- whether the company is limited by shares or guarantee; and
- the name and address of all company directors and the company secretary (if there is one).
If you continually fail to file the annual company return on time, Companies House can prosecute you personally. You could also be disqualified from acting as a company director.
If you require assistance completing your annual return or have any queries in this regard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.